Tuesday, March 1, 2011

CoWs

click here for Tuesday's 7th Grade CoW

We will continue using the CoWs to review algebraic concepts as we move into geometry. Students will use algebraic concepts to find the area and perimeter of figures.

6th Grade - the ixl skills assigned for this week (as noted in the knowledge section of the CoW) are: B1, B2, and B3. If students finish these early (before 30 minutes of work), they may also work on K1, K2, and K2 for review and practice. The K's are not 'due' this week, but should be used to continue improving computational fluency. For extension work, students may work on Z1 and Z2.


1 comment:

  1. Ms. Svenson,

    I typed my choose your own adventure book on my computer, and I don't have a printer. I have a jump drive and I was planning on leaving little spaces where I write in the problems with a pen.
    Is this okay?

    ReplyDelete