Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Algebra has been going fairly well. Students are progressing into word problems. As I checked the CoWs this afternoon - I noticed many missing in 6th and 7th grade. Students - make sure you have this week's Monday through CoWs done by tomorrow to turn in! Work not turned in will result in an advisor referral.

7th Grade - Reasoning and Communication CoW

Click below for knowledge CoWs per night.
Monday Knowledge
please see Ms. Trivedi's website for further CoWs. I can't set the Google Doc to share right now. click here


6th Grade CoW - here's the link to last night's CoW - more coming soon - keep up the good work! More CoW links coming soon. I was suprised that many of you did not turn in your CoW today! I hope that you hand it in tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Olivia says :
    Mrs. Svenson, the knowledge portion of this weeks COW was way to hard and confusing! I don't really remember you explaning the knowledge which is the very confusing "write the equation, with fractions, showing all of the steps" thing. I have no idea how to solve it. I have called and asked people and they don't know either. I just don't know what to do.

    ReplyDelete