Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13

This week, we are starting to use our computer lab to practice fluency and recent math topics. Will will go for two one-hour sessions each week using 'Math Facts in a Flash' and www.ixl.com Each student in 6th grade has received a login id and password to these sites, and 7th grade students have received the login ids and passwords for the 'Math Facts in a Flash' site. Tomorrow, 7th grade students will get their information for the ixl.com site. They are both great sites, and students can use them at home. The sites report progress back to teachers, and we can target specific needs.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for all that you do. Updating the blog EVERY DAY really helps everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't update it every day, but I try to do it often. Remember, you can always call me if you have a question (not after 9pm or before 7am). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I was trying to say is that you take up your time to update the blog to help us. Thanks again! :)
    ~Alia Carlton

    ReplyDelete
  4. i understand if you cant be able to do it just let me know when you get a chance by the way this is leondra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leondra, come see me at lunch tomorrow so that we can talk about your ideas. I also need to find out what the 'math team' did last year. I think that there was a math competition that ACMS students attended.

    ReplyDelete